The HMC / ICS Greek Branch is opening its door on Tuesday, 8 November 2022 from 11:00 to 19:00. Prospective students will find out more about the ICS Professional Maritime Programme, starting in January 2023; the Course has been designed to provide participants with the most up to date commercial shipping knowledge and leads to the ICS Membership, the only internationally recognized professional qualification in shipping.
Participants will have the chance to find out more about the:
- ICS Professional Maritime Programme & ICS Examinations
- ICS Structure & Syllabus
- Entry requirements & Registration process
- ICS Membership; the unique hallmark of professionalism within the international shipping industry
Why Studying with the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers?
- Comprehensive knowledge within 1 academic year; covers all major disciplines in commercial shipping.
- Practical Approach through case studies, workshops & real-life examples.
- Professional Expertise of the teaching faculty.
- International Recognition through the ICS Membership; become certified in your chosen field with chartered status.
- Flexible study options: Online & Physical Classes. Plan study around work and family commitments during evening hrs.
- Global Networking and Job Opportunities.
Who May attend?
• Shipping Professionals – shipbrokers, chartering and operations professionals, traders, maritime lawyers, agents, finance and accounting executives, etc. – who wish to upgrade their theoretical and practical background and certify their expertise.
• Graduates and Professionals of various sectors – maritime, finance, management, business administration, law and engineering – who wish to enter into the shipping industry.
• Officers of the Merchant Marine – willing to enhance their sea-going experience and practice with the commercial knowledge.
How to Join the Open Day?
In order to attend our Open Day and book your time slot, please register HERE
Appointments can be arranged either face-to-face at our premises or via video call.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!