The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Greek Branch held its 16th Annual Forum, on Tuesday, 7th of December 2021 at the Eugenides Foundation.
This year’s event took place with the physical attendance of Institute’s members and ICS Examinations’ Prize Winners, due to limitations in attendees’ numbers, while it was lively broadcasted around the world and virtually attended by hundreds of friends and members of the Institute.
The panel included the following distinguished speakers:
- Dionissis Christodoulopoulos, Managing Director, MAN Energy Solutions Hellas Ltd.
- Alexander C. Hadjipateras, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Dorian LPG (USA) LLC.
- Ioannis Martinos, Founder and CEO, The Signal Group
- Filippos Prokopakis, Commercial Manager, Chartering/S&P, Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd.
- Milena Pappa, Commercial Director, Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
- Gordon Robertson, Director, The North of England P&I Association Ltd.
- Nikolas P. Tsakos, Founder, President and CEO, TEN Ltd.
- Eva Tzima, Head of Research & Valuations, Seaborne Shipbrokers S.A.
- Andreas Wielandt, Senior Portfolio Manager, DS Norden
The panel was moderated by Simon Ward, FICS, Director, Ursa Shipbrokers.
The forum was informative, wide-ranging and covered a number of topics. The panel discussed questions around the themes of technology, the environment, markets, finance and people.
The ICS Annual Forum – being held 16 years now – is not only a meeting point of shipping professionals but a platform of exchanging ideas and learn from each other.